Call Reschedule Error

Hello All,

I’m using SuiteCRM 7.0.2 with a SQL Server 2008 R2.

I’m getting the errors below when I try to reschedule a call.

Notice: Undefined variable: period in \modules\Calls_Reschedule\Reschedule_popup.php on line 164
Notice: Undefined variable: period in \modules\Calls_Reschedule\Reschedule_popup.php on line 165
Notice: Undefined variable: period in \modules\Calls_Reschedule\Reschedule_popup.php on line 169
Notice: Undefined variable: period in \modules\Calls_Reschedule\Reschedule_popup.php on line 170 :

In my sugarcrm.log there are DB errors related to this function, for example

[6036][1][FATAL] Query Failed:SELECT TOP 1 COUNT(*) FROM calls_reschedule WHERE call_id=“7d74882c-f09b-6d4c-09a0-5305bcb4c5bb”::: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘7d74882c-f09b-6d4c-09a0-5305bcb4c5bb’.

I put the select statement in my sql editor and saw the same “invalid column name” error. It seems the id is enclosed in double quotes instead of single which is causing the error. Is there a workaround for this?

Also in the meantime is there a way to disable the function?

Hi Kevin,

So you are saying the query works with singular quotes? If so, this is a bug fix that can be applied for the next release.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

That’s correct, however I’ve only tried it in my SQL editor. I haven’t made any change the the CRM code at this point.

Thanks,
Kevin