Calendar not showing correctly in Suite P SuiteCRM v 7.7

Hi,

The calendar is not showing up correctly in Suite P version 7.7. If I switch to shared version and add some users and settings, it eventually shows me days and/or hours, but normally, it doesn’t show me hours in a day view or days in a week or month view. Anyone come across this before?

I have checked both chrome and IE and it behaves the same way in both.

Regards,

Ryan

this is a known bug, the devs are working on it and will be fixed in the next patch fix

best regards

1 Like

Thank you, Mike. Do you know how often patches fixes are released? I realize one cannot know for certain, but are we talking about quarterly or …?

Regards,

Ryan

I don’t know, but I’ve seen over time that when stuff like this happens (a new release has some bugs) the quickly patch it

best regards

Hey zebelhra,

Our minor releases (which contains bug fixes/patches) are released frequently when a major release has been done i.e 7.7 usually a week after and then 2 weeks there after unless there is a security or high priority fix. The calendar issue will be resolved in the next release (which is next week). We usually post our patches on github Pull Requests if you feel you require them quicker - small disclaimer here apply non merged fixes prior to release to your instance at your own discretion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In 7.7.1 the issue with Calendar grid not displaying at all for users(displays OK for admins) has been addressed.

There is still an issue where the calendar grid rows/content does not show until you click the Settings button(top right of the calendar) and click ‘Apply’. The calendar grid rows/content then shows as expected.

This is a known issue, logged on the SuiteCRM GitHub Repository, and will be addressed in the next release.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like