Calendar is off by 24 hours

This is fun…

“My Meetings” dashlet displays the correct day/time for meetings. i.e. meeting is set for Wed 8/31/2016 @ 11:00 AM

“My Calendar” dashlet displays meetings 24 hours early. meeting is displayed on tue 8/30/2016 @ 11:00 AM. If I put my mouse over the meeting, I get undefined: 8/30/2016. If I click on the meeting to edit it, it displays the correct date information (in this case 8/31/2016)

When I go to the calendar page, it still displays the wrong day, but with the cursor over the event the popup message doesn’t give me “undefined” anymore. Still displays the wrong date…

I’ve run Quick Repair and Rebuild
I have a script to set permissions (seems like this is a common, repeat requirement…)
cd ~/demo.unleashedfinancial.com/suitecrm
chmod -R 755 .
chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php
chmod 644 .htaccess

I set php.ini date.timezone=“US/Pacific” it was “America/Los_Angeles” no difference noticed.

PHP 5.6.24
SuiteCRM 7.7.3

Any idea how to fix?

Thanks,
Jason

This same issue presents itself on the Suitecrm demo accessible from the homepage. I have the same problem with my current install downloaded 8/30.2016.

This seems to be a common issue. Any help resolving this issue would be appreciated as a CRM that mixes up dates is kind of pointless.

Thanks

There is a fix proposed in this thread. It did work for me.
https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/2049

1 Like

Thanks. The solution in that link worked for me as well.