button to verify address that gives verify date and by USER

Hi,

I’m building an address database and the addresses need to be verified by an user by pushing an button or something, just like create and modified is done automatically.
Is there an possible solution for it in SuiteCRM?

Greetings Ronald

You lost me in this part “just like create and modified is done automatically.”, please explain a little better what you mean.

There are probably several different ways you can design this process in SuiteCRM. You can use Workflows to automate some of these steps.

It depends on how you want this to operate, if you want the records to be accessible to everyone, and just notify the user that he needs to go there and check and set some field to “checked”. Or maybe you want the records only visible to the checking user, not the others? Or maybe you just want to create a new task “Check record X” when record is created?

It can’t be done by an workflow because I have to check the addresses every half year manually. Only Employees or admin will be doing this, later on maybe the people in the database can do this (but not sure about that yet.

You lost me in this part “just like create and modified is done automatically.”, please explain a little better what you mean.
I mean that I need to have a date stamp like Create and modified and who verified the address

Hope I gave you enough info

You can simply go in Studio and set some Contact field to have “Audit” property.

You can do it with an exisitng field, if it serves your purposes, or a new, custom field, if you prefer.

Then from the Contact’s detail view you can “View Change Log” and it will show every date when that field was changed, what the change was, and who did it.

You can have a different process to reset the need to check periodically, maybe try a Workflow, but I’m not sure it’s possible with a Workflow. If it isn’t, then a very simple code customization can do it.