Bulk Delete not working


I imported a number of Accounts from my legacy SugarCRM website. During the import process, I got an error message. I am now trying to delete the imported records, but this is proving painful. Here is what is happening:

    • Irrespective if I select all or all on this page and then press delete, it will only delete one record, rather than all the ones I selected
    • After the delete process, my page does not refresh, but just stays empty.

I am now deleting 60 records one by one…

Hi fisch,

Are you receiving any errors in your sugarcrm.log?

Can you show some print screens of the steps you’re following?

What version of SugarCRM are you exporting/importing the data from?



Hi Will,

I started the Diagnostics tool from the Admin pane and it got stuck at 15%.

I found the following lines in my sugarcrm.log which could be of significance. The first one is the one I received when I imported the accounts. No further error messages as to the bulk delete.

Thu Nov 20 11:17:27 2014 [53627][1][FATAL] Caught error: require_once(/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/crm.example.com/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files
Thu Nov 20 11:17:27 2014 [53627][1][FATAL] Caught error: Non-static method LogicHook::initialize() should not be called statically
Thu Nov 20 11:17:27 2014 [53627][1][FATAL] Caught error: Non-static method Tracker::logPage() should not be called statically

I think I might just start a new install. Btw, there seems to be another bug during the installation process: it doesn’t let me create (or define) a separate user when specifying the DB environment.

I am running SuiteCRM on an Apple Mac with OS X 10.10 and Server and a MySQL DB.



I am having same problem on OS X

Warning: require_once(/Library/WebServer/Documents/sc714/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files in /Library/WebServer/Documents/sc714/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 349

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php’ (include_path=’/Library/WebServer/Documents/sc714/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/Library/WebServer/Documents/sc714/include/…:.::modules/AOD_Index/Lib’) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/sc714/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 349

This discussion said ZendDebugger.so has opening many files in OS X.

I could not confirm because I could not file where is that .so file in os x. :pinch:

The guys on that link talk about the ulimit being different on OS X compaired to linux which might be the cause of the problem that you are seeing. I am sure I ran into this problem at some point long ago. might be worth investigating this and maybe changing it from 256 if it is what yours is set at to 1024