bug on product in suitecrm 7.10.7

I’ve a strange error on products. I created a test product, but when i try to see the detail, the suite crashes:

And the log shows me:

Wed Aug  8 10:33:15 2018 [7716][1][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT  reminders.*  , jt0.user_name modified_by_name , jt0.created_by modified_by_name_owner  , N'Users' modified_by_name_mod , jt1.user_name created_by_name , jt1.created_by created_by_name_owner  , N'Users' created_by_name_mod , jt2.user_name assigned_user_name , jt2.created_by assigned_user_name_owner  , N'Users' assigned_user_name_mod FROM reminders   LEFT JOIN  users jt0 ON reminders.modified_user_id=jt0.id AND jt0.deleted=0

AND jt0.deleted=0  LEFT JOIN  users jt1 ON reminders.created_by=jt1.id AND jt1.deleted=0

AND jt1.deleted=0  LEFT JOIN  users jt2 ON reminders.assigned_user_id=jt2.id AND jt2.deleted=0

AND jt2.deleted=0 where (reminders.popup = 1 AND (reminders.date_willexecute = -1 OR reminders.date_willexecute BETWEEN  AND )) AND reminders.deleted=0::: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AND'.

Error running count query for AOS_Products List:  Query Failed:(
 			SELECT count(*) c FROM (
 				SELECT
					aos_quotes.*,
					accounts.id AS account_id,
					accounts.name AS billing_account,

opportunity_id AS opportunity,
					billing_contact_id AS billing_contact,
					'' AS created_by_name,
					'' AS modified_by_name,
					'' AS assigned_user_name
				FROM
					aos_products

JOIN aos_products_quotes ON aos_products_quotes.product_id = aos_products.id AND aos_products.id = N'f2380530-9acf-711e-7d72-5b6aa9fe4564' AND aos_products_quotes.deleted = 0 AND aos_products.deleted = 0
				JOIN aos_quotes ON aos_quotes.id = aos_products_quotes.parent_id AND aos_quotes.stage = N'Closed Accepted' AND aos_quotes.deleted = 0
				JOIN accounts ON accounts.id = aos_quotes.billing_account_id -- AND accounts.deleted = 0

GROUP BY accounts.id
			) AS aos_quotes

)::: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Column 'aos_quotes.id' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause.

how could i fix this bug?

Those two errors seem unrelated, right?

When checking logs, it’s important to pay attention to the timestamps. Are those errors coming at the exact time when you show that screen with the error? Or at another time?

The reminders thing looks like a bug with the dates, I bet it’s something peculiar to Microsoft SQL Server that isn’t well tested in SuiteCRM.

The product error is a known issue

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/5720

Try adding your voice to that Issue to try and get it to advance…