Borrado de módulo desde el código fuente

Good morning everyone, I wanted to know how to completely remove a module (including all configuration files) from the SuiteCRM source code. This is because there are some module files deleted from the module builder and module loader that still give me occasional problems when performing module actions such as workflows, even though the module no longer exists.

Edit: This happens every time we make reconstructions… The modules that have already been deleted reappear in the lang files:
…custom/application/Ext/es_ES.lang and …custom/application/Ext/en_US.lang

I also found a file in the directory custom/Extension/application/Ext/include that referenced these deleted modules. I commented out this file and, for the moment, the lines of code referencing them have not been regenerated, so I believe this could be the solution.

I don’t know why this configuration file persists even after the modules have been deleted. If anyone knows why, it would be good to comment on it

¡Buenos días a todos! Quería saber cómo eliminar completamente un módulo (incluyendo todos los archivos de configuración) del código fuente de SuiteCRM. Esto se debe a que hay algunos archivos de módulo eliminados del constructor de módulos y del cargador de módulos que aún me dan problemas ocasionales al realizar acciones de módulos, como flujos de trabajo, incluso si el módulo ya no existe.

Edito:

Esto sucede cada vez que hacemos reconstrucciones … Los módulos que ya fueron borrados vuelven a aparecer en los archivos de idioma: …custom/application/Ext/es_ES.lang y …custom/application/Ext/en_US.lang.

Encontré también en el directorio: custom/Extension/application/Ext/include, un archivo que hacía referencia a estos módulos eliminados. Comenté el mismo y, por el momento, no se volvieron a generar las líneas de código referenciandolas, por lo que creo que esta podría ser la solución.
Desconozco por qué sigue este archivo de configuración una vez eliminados los módulos. Si alguno lo sabe, sería bueno que lo comente.

¡Gracias!

thanks!

I assume that SuiteCRM doesn’t delete too much stuff from the custom directory because that is a place where many manual customizations exist. If Studio and Module Builder don’t have a way of knowing what is safe to delete, and what is manual user work, they take the conservative option and leave the files there.

Or it could just be buggy module delete code; something incomplete.

I would recommend a find-in-files, a text search throughout the entire SuiteCRM directory, to look for traces of old modules and work through each one of them carefully.