Blank Listviews

Hi

Since I installed SuiteCRM listviews are blank, I have to click on search to see results, and that for all modules

I thought it was a pb of chmod on folders but I checked all and there is no mistake.

Somebody has an idea ?

Many thanks

Hi there,

Does the rest of the page load? Does the module-specific search load? Can you provide some screen shots and detail your environment? Have you attempted to perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild in Admin and execute any changes(these will show at the bottom of the page after the repair has run).

Thanks,

Will.

Hi

Yes the rest of the page load, and if i click on search on the simple search or advanced search I can see all my records normally
What is the module-specific search ?
I made a quick repair, nothing change

I understand now that it is the first tilme I open listview that it is empty, because when I make my first research and I come back after on the listview, it’s remind the search and I see my records…

i can give you code access in MP if you want

My configuration :Version 7.1.4
Sugar Version 6.5.18 (Build 1110)

Many thanks

check your sugarcrm.log to see if there are any errors

Hi

The only fatal error I have in the log is not concerning the listview

BR

what does it concern?

I attached you my logs, I didn’t see anything which show errors link to the listview

Do you have in your config/config_override ‘save_query’ set? e.g:-

$sugar_config[‘save_query’] = ‘populate_only’;

Yes I have

that the problem either remove it or change it to ‘all’ which “Populates the last search and executes it” - the default behaviour

or set it to ‘no’ which “Discards the previous search and executes a search with no criteria”

populate_only will ‘Populates the last search, but does not execute it’ hense why you need to hit search to see any results

It works !

thank you so much !

I install 3 SUITECRM / month and I never had those problem !

BR

You can refer this links for more info

Search for this title :- Disabling Automatic Searches in the below link

Advance Config

For other info

Performance

Hope This helps !