Blanc index.php

I’ve recently installed SuiteCRM on my Mac OS X 10.6 system, most things run smothly.
My first problem is:

I end up with a blanc http://www.enatec.nl/SuiteCRM/index.php when adding or editing a record. This is after I press “Save”. And I always lose some of my input.

What in my php.ini, see enclosed file, can be the problem ?

Hi there,

Sounds like permissions, or a fatal error. Have you set permissions correctly?

Thanks,

Will.

Dear Will, due to illness and other stuff to pay attention to I wasn’t able to work on this instance for quiet a while.

No we are again scaling up our department and try to get things up and running fast.

When I turn on php-error messages I receive the following two messages:

Warning: require_once(/Applications/espocrm/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files in /Applications/espocrm/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 349

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php’ (include_path=’/Applications/espocrm/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/Applications/espocrm/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/include/…:.:/Applications/espocrm/php/lib/php:modules/AOD_Index/Lib’) in /Applications/espocrm/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 349

Hope you can get me on the way.