Best way to cleanup errors from uninstalled modules?

What is the best way to clean up errors that show up from modules that have been uninstalled in the past and no longer show up in the module loader to uninstall?

For example the following error comes up from Admin > Schedulers >

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'custom/include/Google/GoogleHelper.php' (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/webworkzdigital.com/clients.webworkzdigital.com:/var/www/vhosts/webworkzdigital.com/clients.webworkzdigital.com/include/..:.:/opt/plesk/php/7.3/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/webworkzdigital.com/clients.webworkzdigital.com/custom/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/scheduledtasks.ext.php on line 7

This appears to be from a module uninstalled some time ago (RT GSync ). That module no longer shows up when we look at Admin > Module Loader., and there is no module listed with that name in /custom/modules

We are getting ready to do an upgrade and we are trying to clean up error messages.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can provide.

Hey,

I’m not personally aware of a general, all-purpose, way to clean up uninstalled modules/packages, i’m afraid

However, with this error in particular, it sounds like it would be caused by line 7 in the file located at:
“custom/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/scheduledtasks.ext.php”

I believe files in this format are typically auto-generated

So, I would initially suggest checking the location:
custom/Extension/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/

To see if any leftover items exist, that relate to GSync / Google

If there doesn’t seem to be anything,
It might be worth, if possible, searching the codebase for the line:

"custom/include/Google/GoogleHelper.php"

It looks like the error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'custom/include/Google/GoogleHelper.php'

Is coming from a line of code that is trying to call the file “GoogleHelper.php”, which no longer exists.

So, if you search for this, it should hopefully point to wherever this file is being called from, and the cause of the error.