Best Softphone working with SuiteCRM

Hi,

i am searching for a great VOIP Softphone which is working very well with suiteCRM, has anyone any ideas or experiences?

Will be great to get the incoming Call shown with Lead/Account Name, get Calls direkt logged und able to add the Call results direkt in the softphone.

The MyCRM Cal Manager looks like a great solution for doing this. Are there any VoIP Open Source Solutions able to use for SuiteCRM?
Will be awesome to get some feedback.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Regards,
sma

Our company specializes in unique solutions. We offer a free assessment of your companies IT infrastructure, phones, WiFi, Video Surveillance as well as WAN optimization and security from the WAN to every device used within your company. We are a solution provider and are not selling infrastructure but providing a real solution that can cut your OPEX in IT by 25% to 45%.

If you are interested I can schedule a short video meeting if you provide me a time that is convenient as well as an email for an invitation.

Thanks,

Bill Awalt
VP Sales SkyNet Cloud Solutions
832-326-1215

Hi! I just wondered if you managed to find a solution for this? We work with Nextiva and are would like to integrate it with SuiteCRM (to get screen pop, call tracking functionality etc).

Any feedback on how you got on would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris