Back Button in modules

Hi All,

I am using SuiteCRM 7.7.9 and I need Back button in each modules. how can i get it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
kiran.

Your browser should have a Back button, use that one.

Thanks for your answer but users want “back” button. If you know how to implement can you please suggest.

Sorry, but I can’t tell from your brief descriptions the difference between the “back” button and the “back” button your users want.

In the sidebar on the left, you have the recently used records (spanning all modules). This is the element in the SuiteCRM design that is meant to help users quickly access recently used records. I’m not sure if that fits your requirements? Another good option is keep multiple tabs open with the records you’re working on. Maybe these techniques can be taught to your users and they’ll end up appreciating them.

Having a back button, or abusing the browser’s back button, also has its problems. When you post HTML Forms updating data, the back button sometimes gives you that browser message about needing to “resend”.

If you really need to implement it, I recommend Jim Mackin’s eBook “SuiteCRM for Developers” to get a start in developing for SuiteCRM.