Automatically create Invoice from Cases

Hi All,

I’m testing suiteCRM for my use case below:

I want to create a workflow for the following:

An Order email will be received into a monitored inbox which will create a case and assign that case to a user, it will then auto create Invoice based on the case using the variables received (products and quantities) that will be received via email. Once the invoice is created it will send an email to the user to send the Invoice to the respective cuustomer.

Is this possible ?

Many Thanks

Trying to envision all the stuff required to set up that workflow, (there is alot!) but based on your description I can’t think of anything that would limit you doing that. Most of what your asking is default way cases work, for relating products to cases you’ll have to build relationships and workflows could definitely trigger based on case status. I’ve never tried to add items to invoices before via workflow, but that seems like it’s possible.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply. Im looking into understanding the relationships and workflows more in depth there is not much out there :frowning:
Thank you

Here’s a video I made on how to setup a couple of simple workflows. I’m actually looking for new topics to make videos on, so if you have kind of a specific topic about workflows and it’s something the community would be able to use, I’ll make another video.

https://youtu.be/wuGElTjkoLg

Thanks Paul Ive watched all your videos and they are very insightful would not have got this far without them.

In terms of a specific topic is maybe managing cases and the workflow relationships