Automatic lead generation using web forms

Is there a way to have leads added to our SuiteCRM whenever they are filled out using other systems such as Unbounce or other forms embedded in web pages? I have been looking around but I have not seen anything that works for the systems we are using. I am running Version 7.5.1
Sugar Version 6.5.20 (Build 1001)

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but under Campaigns in Sugar, there is a Create Lead Form option in the Actions menu. You basically select the fields you want for your form and set up the form. once complete, it generates the html/js code for that form. which you can then use to build your real form. i just did this for us and used pieces of the code to integrate with an existing form that we already had.

once someone submits the form online, it creates a lead in sugar. pretty cool.

below is a screenshot of where that link is located for me:

we are using SugrCRM 6.5 Community Edition.

hope this helps.

Stefanie

Thank you for that suggestion, after some playing around I think we can make it work. We would prefer to be able to use webhooks or another linking method from our unbounce account for the marketing related data it can provide.
For the moment I will see what I can do with it, if there are any other suggestions for linking it to unbounce I am open to them.

Thank you for your help.

I have another question, I have been looking around, but have been unable to figure out how to use this lead form to assign these to a security group or other group. I can only assign to users. I would like it to be able to alert my team when a new lead is added so that they may claim the lead and contact the potential customer. Any suggestions? I will update this if I find the answer.

I am not sure if this is the best method but for now I am creating an account for leads. Having workflow take anything assigned to it and assign it roundrobin.