Assign Reports to a Group of users.

Hello there,

I am new to Suite CRM, so my query may sound a bit basic.

I have set up my CRM with the following Groups - State–>Area–>Users.

I have created a report from the admin login to track user activities on a monthly basis and in the conditions I have set the report to filter on Current User, so that the logged in user sees only his records.

Now I am trying to mass assign this report to groups so that each individual user does not have to create his own report to track the same.

However, despite using the Mass Assign function on the reports page, when I login through individual users I do not see this report.
What is the correct way to create a report and share it across groups so that individual users do not spend time to recreate reports themselves?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Regards,
Neeraj.

Hi, welcome.

1. What is your SuiteCRM version?

2. Do the users belong to the same groups that you used to assign to the Reports?

3. What do you have in Roles/Reports?

4. Do your security settings work well for other kinds of records?

Hi,
Thanks for responding. Please see below,

1. What is your SuiteCRM version? - 7.10.9

2. Do the users belong to the same groups that you used to assign to the Reports? Yes

3. What do you have in Roles/Reports? Did not understand. My report is related to activities that I have set to be filtered on Current user (which I understand is the logged in user)

4. Do your security settings work well for other kinds of records? Yes

Regards,
Neeraj.

When you say “groups”, do you mean “groups” in the sense of Security Suite Groups, configured in “Admin / Security Suite Group Management”?

My question 3 is about “Admin / Roles management” - are you using that at all?

Hi,
Can i show a particular Reports to all the user’s dashboard.

Thanks,
Vishal Raj