Assign New Lead to particular security group of people

What have you got so far in relation to the second part?

as i mention above i have set the workflow for group assign. but how to do it for single user of particular group

If any Lead comes for ( LR ) and i want that Lead to assign to only one user of LR then how will we do that ? because at same time my workflow is also running for group assigning Leads to LR/LS users that’s why i am confuse how to do it.

Hey,
my screenshot above shows that as well (see the action with the “assigned to” field). You can choose a static user or a member of a specific security group.
In case you want users to view/edit only “their” leads, you need to update your roles again.

1 Like

Hello sir,
Ya but if i will choose static user then every time we assign to any user then at last it will to that user only.

I am totally confused whether that group functionality will work or single will work or both can work please guide

Security groups restrict access to a group.

But if that group has only one user then naturally they will restrict to that user.

You can combine more than one security group on a record, thus adding people or groups as desired, with total flexibility.

Thanks but i did not understand . My each group has more than one users. then how can this be possible ?

I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to achieve, but what I’m trying to explain is that if you want to rely on Security groups, and you need to be able to manage permissions individually, you might need to create a separate group for each user, with only that user. Of course this is only possible with a relatively small number of users that require these restrictions.

You can keep using other larger groups, for simplicity. But you would use the single-person groups when you want to restrict to a single person.

You can also combine a groups scheme with an assignment scheme (with roles mentioning Owner, which gives access to a single user to whom the record is assigned to).

I think this can be an option. Thanks

One more question please inside Tasks module i have different panels based on some drop down fields each panels having different fields when i create tasks for any Accounts then how can i want subject field in each panel how can we do that ?

Let say some fields for LS and some fields for LR then when i create tasks i want subject value in both places is it possible ?

This is done using logic hooks. Thanks