Archiving email to a custom module

Hi,

When I manually archive an email in Outlook 2013 to one of my custom modules everything seems to be okay, the searching works and the plugin says it has been archived successfully. Although the entry in the database emails table; columns parent_type and parent_id are both NULL, and in suiteCRM the email is not related. If i go into the emails module and relate it that way it works properly. Any idea on why this is happening and if there is a fix?

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for highlighting this.

We have been testing and fixing the plug-in and I will be doing further testing today and will test this.

Thanks,

Will.

Can I just say that I think this is the same issue that is affecting me; the e-mail’s archived, but the parent_id isn’t set. And it doesn’t just apply to custom modules, from what I can see. Does this problem seem to be the same?

Thanks,
Sam

I seem to face the same issue.

The custom module I archived email to is AOS_Contracts. Archive process was successful at Outlook (2010). However, in SuiteCRM > Contracts module, I do not see this email in History subpanel, but I can find it in Email module > My Archived Emails folder.

As described in the last message I can find the email in Email module > My Archived Emails folder. So I tried to relate it to Contracts module manually in Email module. I got an error message : Internal Server Error.

There are related error messages in server log. This is one of them.

(13)Permission denied: /home/mydomain/public_html/suitecrm/include/javascript/qtip/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable, referer: https://www.mydomain/suitecrm/index.php?module=Cases&action=Popup&mode=single&create=false&field_to_name[0]=name&lvso=DESC&Cases2_CASE_ORDER_BY=case_number

What puzzles me is that there is no javascript directory under include!

Hi All,

Has there been any update on this issue? I, too, am not able to archive any email to my custom modules.

Thanks

Tested on SuiteCRM 7.5.3

After failing to archive an email to Contract module repeatedly with Outlook 2010, these 2 warning messages seem to be related to the problem.

PHP Warning:  Missing argument 6 for SugarWebServiceImpl::set_relationship() in /home/mydomain/public_html/suitecrm/service/core/SugarWebServiceImpl.php on line 250
PHP Warning:  Missing argument 7 for SugarWebServiceImpl::set_relationship() in /home/mydomain/public_html/suitecrm/service/core/SugarWebServiceImpl.php on line 250

Hope someone can help.