Archive not finding contact by email

The Plugin works fine except that it will not find the contact using the email address. I manually have to search for Contact by first name.

What is causing this? Any hints gratefully accepted

Did you find a solution to this yet? I have the same issue. It finds a few email matches but not all.

Hi,
I am looking into this issue.
I have searched for an email id againt contacts and it is returning the required contact.
Please find the snapshot in the attachment.
Can you provide more info on this?
Thanks,
Nalla

Hi,

Regarding searching for emails in outlook plugin, I noticed that the plugin fails to find any email addresses which:

• Starts with “a” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)
  • Starts with “b” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)
  • Starts with “c” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)
  • Starts with “d” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)
  • Starts with “e” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)
  • Starts with “f” and followed directly by any of the these letters (a, b, c, d, e, f)

So, it CANNOT retrieve such emails:

But it CAN find:

I’m still not able to find a solution for it. If someone works it out, please post it if possible.

Regards,

I have exactly the same experience as tjaafar… any solutions yet?