Arabic Language - Saudi Arabia Edition

Hi

I found Arabic translation but it’s not completed and it’s translated into Egyptian accent. I want to translate SuiteCRM in Classical Arabic that used by all the Arab countries and Arabic speakers from non-Arabs. my questions:
is it ok for you?
how I can publish via community

Best Regards,
Mashhour

Arabic, Saudi Arabia (ar_SA) is now created by your request.
Please join in and invite more people to translate.
https://crowdin.com/project/suitecrmtranslations

You can translate and it will be ready to download and install

You can:

• Start from 0% and do it all on Crowdin.
  • Ask me to upload files already translated (your own translated files)
  • Ask me to upload the files from the actual Arabic Egypt language pack into Saudi Arabia. Then you will be able to translate into Saudi Arabia (Note: Arabic Egypt is now 38% done)

Waiting for the user @mharthi decision on what to do with this language:

• Start from 0% and do it all on Crowdin (this is the actual situation on Crowdin).
  • Start from your work: Ask me to upload your files already translated (send me a link to a zip with your own translated files)
  • Start from actual related work: ask me to upload the files from the actual Arabic Egypt language pack into Saudi Arabia. Then you will be able to translate into Saudi Arabia (Note: Arabic Egypt is now 38% done)

HI,
Done
Sent to you (support@crowdin.com ) by email

Translation covered the following:
\suitecrmtranslations\ar-SA\manifest.php
\SuiteCRM - Arabic - SA\include\language\ar_SA.lang.php
\SuiteCRM - Arabic - SA\include\language\ar_SA.notify_template

Best Regards,
Mashhour Alharthi

Hi,
from now to the future you should use only the web interface to translate and get proper validations by system.
Note: you don’t need to fill empty translations with the english values, the system will fill it for you when creating the language packs.

The web interface will always show those lines as not translated.