"appMetadata": null when migrating from 7.12.8 to 8.2.2

Hello. I have managed to migrate from version 7.10.11 to 8.2.2. After completing the migration to 8.2.2 and accessing the application with an administrator user, no text appears, only some content. I attach an example.

I can observe in the console on a call to http://sonar-8.local/api/graphql I get this response

{
     "mistakes": [
         {
             "message": "Internal server error",
             "extensions": { "category": "internal" },
             "locations": [{ "line": 2, "column": 3 }],
             "path": ["appMetadata"]
         }
     ],
     "data": { "appMetadata": null }
}

in prod.log I get this message

local/vendor/onelogin/php-saml/src/Saml2/Settings.php line 141 {"exception":"[object] (OneLogin\\Saml2\\Error(code: 2): Invalid array settings: sp_acs_url_invalid, sp_sls_url_invalid, idp_sso_url_invalid, idp_slo_url_invalid, idp_cert_or_fingerprint_not_found_and_required at /var/www/suitecrm-8.local/vendor/onelogin/php-saml/src/Saml2/Settings.php:141)"} []

in public/legacy/suitecrm.log I get this message

Thu Dec 29 13:52:42 2022 [125423][c63f4713-1c6d-01fa-9b90-5aebd487cf5d][FATAL] Exception handling in /var/www/suitecrm-8.local/public/legacy/include/MVC/Controller/ SugarController.php:397
Thu Dec 29 13:52:42 2022 [125423][c63f4713-1c6d-01fa-9b90-5aebd487cf5d][FATAL] Exception in Controller: No module defined

If I manually navigate to different modules I get the list of records as well as partial views of the detail of any record.

Could you give me an indication of how to deal with this issue?

Greetings and thanks in advance

Hello I am having this issue did you ever find a fix to the issue.

php-saml/src/Saml2/Settings.php line 141 {“exception”:"[object] (OneLogin\Saml2\Error(code: 2): Invalid array settings: sp_acs_url_invalid, sp_sls_url_invalid, idp_sso_url_invalid, idp_slo_url_invalid, idp_cert_or_fingerprint_not_found_and_required at