AOP how do i use Joomla Portal

I have checked the Joomla portal but didn’t find any exact working of it such as…
For what it is used.
how to use (process).
how to integrate it on a joomla based website

Hi Sanket,

You need to install the Joomla AOP component which can be found on the downloads page.

You then need to configure the component to point to your SuiteCRM instance in Components -> advancedopen_portal.

You then need to navigate to SuiteCRM and set the valid credentials/case user in Admin -> AOP Settings.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,
Thanks for it.
but what i found is i didn’t find any Create Portal User option or button in SuiteCRM.
and on the joomla site config the advance open portal but get the error “You must be logged in to use the portal”.

Open (in Suite) contact in detail view, and expand Edit button (left top corner), you should have option “Create porttal user” for this contact

I’ve installed latest Joomla (3.3.6) and added Extension Advanced OpenPortal.
I can create user from Suite in Joomla, login to Joomla using this user, but I can’t see any pages in Joomla to manage cases from Joomla. :frowning:

I don’t know Joomla at all, too :slight_smile:

But do you test AOP with Joomla 3.3.6?

When I push button “Save settings” in Advanced OpenPortal Settings (in Joomla), configuration page doesn’t close.

Ok, this is by design.

But you have to make 3 user menus in Joomla, and select apriopriate Menu Type (Advanced Open Portal).