Anyone using Opacus Outlook Plugin Lite V3?

I am using Opacus Outlook Plugin Lite V3 to archive my emails from Outlook 2013 to SuiteCRM 7.7.9.

It is working well for Cases, Bugs and Projects modules. That is, archived emails are shown up under the History subpanel of each module.

However, it does not work for Contracts module. What I mean is that, in Opacus Outlook Plugin, I can find the contract that I want to archive the email to. It even says that the email is archived successfully. However, over at SuiteCRM, it’s empty in the History subpanel of the contract.

This is what is being shown in the log.

Wed Jan 18 16:10:20 2017 [120268][1][FATAL] Error running count query for ProjectTask List:  Query Failed:  SELECT count(*) c FROM project_task   LEFT JOIN  users jt0 ON project_task.modified_user_id=jt0.id AND jt0.deleted=0
 AND jt0.deleted=0  LEFT JOIN  users jt1 ON project_task.created_by=jt1.id AND jt1.deleted=0
 AND jt1.deleted=0  LEFT JOIN  project project ON project_task.project_id=project.id AND project.deleted=0
 AND project.deleted=0  LEFT JOIN  users jt3 ON project_task.assigned_user_id=jt3.id AND jt3.deleted=0
 AND jt3.deleted=0 where ((projecttask.name LIKE 'imc%')) AND project_task.deleted=0: MySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'projecttask.name' in 'where clause'

As you can see, it is weird that Project Task module shows up in the log! I am wondering who is causing the problem, Opacus Outlook Plugin or SuiteCRM?