Anybody can help

I am using SuiteCRM 7.6.1 and found that private/confidential/personal emails from my Windows Live mail were synchronized to SuiteCRM automatically. Is any way out to disable this feature. Instead, I would prefer to update only the selected emails to SuiteCRM.

Should I need to update the SuiteCRM to 7.6.4, the current latest edition.

You can create a subfolder to the Inbox, such as “Email_For_SuiteCRM”, then in the plugin settings, uncheck the inbox, and select thje subfolder. You would also need to move email you want to synchronize with SuiteCRM to the new subfolder.

Thanks for your reply. I didn’t install Outlook Plugin in SuiteCRM 7.6.1. As such, I can’t find anywhere the plugin setting to uncheck the inbox.

I double checked and found problem as following:

• SuiteCRM administrator created two new user accounts. one for me and the other is for my partner.
  • Observed that when I sent email via Windows Live Mail to my partner. The email is automatically updated to SuiteCRM.

I would like to know that how can I disable the email synchronization to SuiteCRM automatically and only the selected emails will be updated to SuiteCRM.

Is there any solution??

Regards…

In Outlook, click on the SuiteCRM tab, and select the Settings link. It will pop up a settings dialog. Default tab (along the left side of the dialog) is Credentials. Click on the Autoarchive tab. Attachment is a screenshot from my computer: