Ajax Error in Reports Module After upgrading from 7.11 to 7.12.7

Looking for some help/ideas on how to fix this…

Upgraded from 7.11.X to 7.12.7. Upgrade seemed to go fine. All modules seem fine except Reports. When clicking on Reports, I get “There was an error processing your request…” with the mention about disabling Ajax in small font at bottom.

I’ve seen this referenced around, to disable Ajax for this module, but that just brings me to an full page HTTP 500 Error (performed Quick Repair/Rebuild too). So I reverted back to enabling Ajax for this module.

PHP logs don’t really reference anything that is helpful, but I see many entries for:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in C:\wamp64\www\suitecrm\include\entryPoint.php on line 164

Access logs show this entry that seems related to the issue:
"GET /suitecrm/index.php?module=AOR_Reports&action=index&parentTab=Reports&ajax_load=1&loadLanguageJS=1 HTTP/1.1" 500 -

Note, we have the LandscapeReports Module installed. I tried disabling it from the Module Loader (and repair/rebuild), but that didn’t help.

Running WAMP, with PHP 7.3.5, Apache 2.4.39, and MySQL 5.7.26.

Any ideas on what could have happened during the upgrade?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

I would start by looking at this point in the code (and the other lines near it) for a ? character perhaps accidentally added somewhere