Again undefined label problem

Hello, i have installed suitecrm and heaving a lot of undefined labels problems.

my setting is:
SuiteCRM Version 7.11.10
Ubuntu linux 18.04
install path: /var/www/vhosts/domainname.com/suitecrm.domainname.com
cron user: tb_adm: psacln

i downloaded the zip file, and copy all files to the subdomain directory and run the install.php script.

after creating the database the install.php script runs through and i can log in into suitecrm. The only problem is the that i have a lot of undefined labels.

i changed the permissions, i used the chperms.php script, i changed the .htaccess file with rewriteBase, i quick repair files and the .htaccess file, but nothing helps.

I got the undefined label for example when i discard sending an email message in the popup screen.

Has anyone an idea whats wrong ?

Hello,
It could be an issue of your rewrite base path in your .htaccess file.
Do rebuild .htaccess from admin area.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Urdhva Tech

yes i have done this also, my .htaccess

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

i have also installed it now directly under the root directory of the domain, not as subdomain, but same problems

that’s strange you did rebuild .htaccess or you have have edited in manually?

Do you have anything in apache log or suitecrm.log or browser console?

Thanks & Regards,
Team Urdhva Tech

Whats the chperms.php script? Is that in the core?

ohh, i found a lot o f errors in the suite.log

[Fri Feb 07 03:28:18.983851 2020] [core:crit] [pid 73464:tid 140180853864192] (13)Permission denied: [client ipnumber:51284] AH00529: /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/suitecrm.domain.com/cache/jsLanguage/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/suitecrm.domain.com/cache/jsLanguage/’ is executable,

Hi @tmay2010,

From a terminal navigate to the root of your instances SuiteCRM directory and run the following commands;

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .
  sudo chmod -R 755 .
  sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload

You may get an error running the first command, if so let me know what host you are using.

okay, i got it, i simple copy the .htaccess file to this path /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/suitecrm.domain.com/cache/jsLanguage/

and now its works !

5 Likes

I had exactly the same problem, and your solution worked for me. Thank you very much!

1 Like