After update there is not my data

When I make update, my data, for example Client list do not showed. I returned the backup.

What I should do?

Version 7.11.20

Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Yes, it was successful. I am sending you logs link, where I uploaded: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19s2xin68L26PRe_2GL3vWLVAcWPGci3H?usp=sharing

thank you for your answer ! <3

Have anyone same problem?
Please, Encourage me :frowning:

@natalie15

I looked at your log.
1.Check permissions at the first.
2. There are anything problems with your custom modules a16_employee_leave and a8_approve. But I think that it will be fixed after permissions.

i have same problem after upgrade ,
my permission are default like this

but still not receiving data .
what i can do ? help pls

@Vajexa
Look at your upgradeWizard.log carefully. This is the part of it when the permission check started.

Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:27:33 +0000 [UpgradeWizard] - Starting file permission check...
Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:27:33 +0000 [UpgradeWizard] - File [/var/www/virtuals/elplus/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/LICENSE] not writable - saving for display
Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:27:33 +0000 [UpgradeWizard] - File [/var/www/virtuals/elplus/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/composer.json] not writable - saving for display

The files into directory vendor is not writable.

need to reupgrade system ? or what i can to do?

Hello,

I want to rewrite the package on CRM, also I have default permission on folders and files, but I have this problem.

also, I made writeable files too

Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:27:33 +0000 [UpgradeWizard] - File [/var/www/virtuals/elplus/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/LICENSE] not writable - saving for display
Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:27:33 +0000 [UpgradeWizard] - File [/var/www/virtuals/elplus/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/composer.json] not writable - saving for display

help, please.
Thanks

@Vajexa

Does your web-server (apache, nginx, etc.) start from root? I think that no.
Owner and group of this files should be the same a web-server.

here is a log file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1okxZXiWWqVOcgV43lGmjUdnicBsVuXXj?usp=sharing
And here is the result of the request information from the site.

if i will downgrade crm , will its work correctly ?

@Vajexa
Does you see clean screen?

I see that you have problem with table in database.
MySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'a16_employee_leave.a6_employe0dbarmation_ida'
Do you have access to database from console? Can you check tables?

@Vajexa

Is not good idea to do now.
I forgot to ask. From which version and to which version are you updating?

from 7.11.18 to 7.11.20 verison .

yes i havec access to database from console
i already checked databases

@Vajexa

What about the table a16_employee_leave and the column a6_employe0dbarmation_ida?

Does you see clean screen?

what u mean in clean screen ?

I am about your screenshot.

2021-06-07 14_21_30-Navicat Premium

i havn’t a6_employe0dbarmation_ida ? this table and column . where is my screens

Я также пытался переустановить сайт, но он не переустанавливается. Я больше не знаю, что я могу попробовать.

@Vajexa
There is very strange select into your log file. There is present:
a16_employee_leave.a6_employe0dbarmation_ida = a16_employee_leave.a6_employe0dbarmation_ida

SELECT a16_employee_leave.id AS id FROM a16_employee_leave  WHERE a16_employee_leave.a6_employe0dbarmation_ida = a16_employee_leave.a6_employe0dbarmation_ida AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.aow_workflow_id='254cb8f1-d01f-4035-74c2-6065715a9fa7' AND aow_processed.parent_id=a16_employee_leave.id AND aow_processed.status = 'Complete' AND aow_processed.deleted = 0) AND a16_employee_leave.deleted = 0

All errors connect with record - aow_workflow_id='254cb8f1-d01f-4035-74c2-6065715a9fa7' .

Usually the name a6_employe0dbarmation_ida is generated when building a many-to-many relationship if the modules have very long names.

1. Check record with id 254cb8f1-d01f-4035-74c2-6065715a9fa7 in workflow
  2. Check relationships in database table relationships and in:
  • cache/Relationships/relationships.cache.php
  • custom/metadata
  1. Check fields in module a16_employee_leave for name a6_employe0dbarmation_ida.