Advanced Search Disable "Conditions" Module

Hi All,
Iā€™m having some difficulties with my advanced global search.
Iā€™ve disabled all modules apart from my custom modules from the Global Search.
When performing a search I keep returning results from the ā€œconditionsā€ module and I havenā€™t been able to find a way to prevent them from showing.

Iā€™ve performed a truncate of the aod_index and aod_indexevent tables along with rebuilding the Index folder in \modules\AOD_Index\Index\Index.

Iā€™m wondering whether anyone else has reported a similar issue and whether they have been able to resolve?
Attached is a screenshot of the issue.

What is this ā€œConditionsā€ module? Is it also a custom module done by you? Can you check itā€™s settings regarding search?

I donā€™t have a conditions module. Not sure why the search results is showing these conditions results. Iā€™m not sure where its receiving these results from.

This can be closed. I found that the vardefs of AOR_Conditions had ā€˜unified_searchā€™ => true,
I changed these values to false, performed quick repair, truncate Index and IndexEvents tables and performed a lucene index through the scheduler which has rebuilt the index. After rebuilding the index condition results are no longer being listed in searches.