Admin Settings Inaccessible

Hi all,

I’m new to SuiteCRM so forgive me for not possibly having all the correct terminology.

I have a freshly installed SuiteCRM. It was installed through an automated installer provided by the host. Everything installed without error and the Administrator account is configured and I am able to log in.

I am trying to create new users, but am not able to configure a password for these users. When I click on the drop down arrow attached to the Edit button, it does not give me the option to reset the password, but only delete or duplicate. So upon searching through the forums, I was told to go to the Admin page, by clicking on the User name at the top right for the drop-down menu, then selecting Admin.

I then get this error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /home/localmay/public_html/abc.net/crm/cache/modules/SugarFeed/SugarFeedvardefs.php on line 83

Ignore the fact that it is abc.net, as I’ve only changed what it should be to abc.net. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

you need to increase the php memory limit in your php.ini

Apologies for the late response. Which php.ini file am I looking for? Or which directory is it located in?

Thanks again!