Adding my Chat\call widget inside Suite CRM

Adding my Chat\call widget inside Suite CRM. Performing operations like pop-records of accounts, contact based on a Telephone number of suite CRM on chat\call incoming, chat/chat end, and creating the activity with real-time data

Hi

And what is your question?

Step -1
Adding my Chat\call widget inside Suite CRM, How can it be done when the agent log on to suite CRM, plus it could be loaded once?
step-2
Performing operations like pop-records of accounts, contact based on a Telephone number of suite CRM on chat\call incoming.How to check different entities\modules from one location getting records count plus its IDs
Step -3
call/chat end, and creating the activity with real-time data. How to create it from same location

The call/chat application is capable to receive calls/Chats and it provides events to perform the above tasks.

Well I would start by reading the documentation web site, the sections about development.

It’s quite different if you’re targeting SuiteCRM v7 or v8.

The documentation does not provide solid clues about this type of integration, I have both CRM’s
but I am not sure about the starting point.

where as MS Dynamics, ServiceNow, Sales force SAP etc provides separate discussion & well formed documentation for CTI integration

Yes, you are right, the documentation is insufficient. But that also means that I can’t write a full manual here about your questions.

If you have more specific ones, I can try to help. And if you really need to integrate with both v7 and v8, it will be practically two projects, not one… the front-ends are totally different, sorry…

Yes, I completely agree with you on this that two different projects with many differences
Currently, I have Version 7.14.5 & 8.6.2 Suite CRM’s versions in the lab. So the question is
1- where to start
2- which one is easy & covers all the points as discussed.

Modern CRM’s provide straight API’s for interaction/actions & panels to display the Widget/Application

In v7 there is a concept called SugarFields which you can extend to create new field types in basic PHP+Smarty templates.

In v8 there are Angular extensions for widgets. Apart from the v8 development Docs, you can find some examples in the blog, “developer insights” category:

So I must say no standard approach in suite CRM.Just hit n trial

SuiteCRM is highly customizable. You have every line of code available to you. You also have several plugins in the Store that already do what you need.

Those other CRMs being closed source, need to provide more APIs…

And SuiteCRM has less resources so it’s natural that some things are not as polished as with companies dealing with millions of dollars. Here it’s all about the Community giving back.

Good luck with your project :tada:

If we need to create such a plugin (that meets the said requirements), then kindly guide the steps

DO you have phone system?

For example, https://www.3cx.com/

In 3CX, you can integrate your CRM with it.

Thanks for showing the concern,
Yes, we have our own Chat/ Call solution, just requested the integration steps,