I was managed to add some extra fields to the convert Lead form, following instructions found here:
However I’ve encounter some weird behaviour:
Trying to add Address fields to Account section, the fields for some reason appears as textarea instead of input (although they are defined as text fields).
When adding extra Address field to the Contact section - it was indeed added as input. Other fields added to Account section, also added correctly as input.
adding ‘displayParams’=>array(‘size’=>25) wasn’t helping…
I’ve also added mail1 field to Account section. While the extra address fields I’ve added (mentioned above) were populated with the data, this one remains empty, although the Contact mail1 was populated.