Adding custom js

hey I have created A custom field Flag (checkbox) in Leads module . I want to change its color via JS code . Where i need to put that code ? I tried to echo via preDisplay() and display() functions in view.list.php but it didn’t work . please someone guide .

I am sorry I don’t find ListViewDef here . thank you for response . little more help please .

let me explain little more . I want to fill flag(checkbox) by calculating number of days from last modification , lets suppose if modfication days are more than 10 it will be filled red and if days are less then 10 it will be green .
the same JS to be run for every entry to be listed in view list.
hope it will make better understanding.

What is your CRM version? If it is 8.x, then find under /public/legacy/modules/

Maybe you can try out this add-on:

SuiteCRM ListView Field Color - OutRight Store (outrightcrm.com)

version is 8.6 .yes I found out listviewdef.php file and treid customCode still it didn’t work . I don’t is there anything else to do.

In v8 the Angular framework is used, you need to do code inside the framework, not just by hacking some JS on top of it (it won’t work).

oops …that’s something new … at least fact . thank you …and… please share any guideline/supporting document if available …

This is the v8 dev guide:

hi … I am sorry to ask again . it’s almost 10 days and i still couldn’t figure out how to implement js code in suitecrm v8.6 . I am working on localhost xampp windows 10 initially . I have expertised PHP + JS and just gone through basics of angular, still nothing working . please let me know if there is anything that could help me …