Accounts module detail view page throwing a popup with error message

I am facing an issue with accounts module detail view page in my staging server. I have attached screenshot for the reference.

currently i am using the 7.13.2 version.

I have tried to resolve the issue by applying the following steps

Applied QRR
Applied repair JS files
Applied repair jJS compressed files
Applied rebuild relations.

but there is no luck

if i check the nginx server log i found the below error logs

023/12/18 14:38:20 [error] 3748658#3748658: *10327 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: 
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: wo_work_order in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 527PHP message: 
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531PHP message: 
PHP Warning:  include_once(/websites/cobotcrm): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531PHP message: 
PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='/websites/cobotcrm:/websites/cobotcrm/include/..:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531PHP message: 
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php:532
Stack trace:
#0 /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php(165): aSubPanel->load_module_info()
#1 /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php(712): aSubPanel->__construct()
#2 /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelTiles.php(250): SubPanelDefinitions->load_subpanel()
#3 /websites/cobotcrm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(1181): SubPanelTiles->display()
#4 /websites/cobotcrm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(239): SugarView->_displaySubPanels()
#5 /websites/cobotcrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(432): SugarView->process()
#6 /websites/cobotcrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(363): SugarController->processView()
#7 /websites/cobotcrm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(101): SugarController->execute()
#8 /websites/cobotcrm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#9 {main}
  thrown in /w" while reading response header from upstream, client: 14.194.223.210, server: crm-sandbox.frogdata.com, request: "GET /index.php?module=Accounts&offset=7&stamp=1702910244002994100&return_module=Accounts&action=DetailView&record=2630de47-da9f-1a54-8145-614853f2172d&ajax_load=1&loadLan

please help me out from this issue.

Regards & Thanks in advance

It seems you have made non-upgrade-safe custom changes in include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php, including some broken reference to wo_work_order (?)

And in the process you likely messed the ownerships/permissions of that file, and SuiteCRM is not able to read it.

Thanks for your response but i have given default SuiteCRM permissions multiple times to my project folder… but no luck any other suggestions can help me .

What about ownerships?

Are your files owned by the same user that is running the web server process? It’s not necessarily www-data, sometimes it’s different

I have applied the following permission to the project folder

chown -R nginx:nginx .
chmod -R 755 .
chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload
systemctl restart nginx

You’re right, it’s not permissions - the access failure is actually because it’s trying to include an empty file name ''

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php#L532

So try checking how the variables are in that section of the code when it executes…

I have tried to debug it, but the variable $beanFiles [ $bean_name ] inside the include function is not coming correctly.

It is taking the whole project folder not a specific file.
inclusion (include_path=‘/websites/cobotcrm:/websites/cobotcrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531

i am sure that it is taking variable value as wrong due to some configuration issue.

please help me out if u know any configuration related changes to this issue.

What is the value of $bean_name when is reaches that line?

when i click on the account name to view that time it is giving isssue.

PHP Warning: include_once(/websites/cobotcrm): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531PHP message: PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘’ for inclusion (include_path=‘/websites/cobotcrm:/websites/cobotcrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 531PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /websites/cobotcrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php:532

You should be able to view the variable value on your IDE, or to log it to a file.

Then you can work back from that to try and figure out why the value is not filled correctly