Accounts and Trouble Tickets not showing up

When I click on “Accounts” and “Trouble Tickets”, I get the following error messages. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

Accounts:
Warning: require_once(custom/modules/Accounts/AccountsListViewSmarty.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crmlocally/public_html/custom/modules/Accounts/views/view.list.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘custom/modules/Accounts/AccountsListViewSmarty.php’ (include_path=’/home/crmlocally/public_html:/home/crmlocally/public_html/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home/crmlocally/public_html/include/…:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/crmlocally/public_html/custom/modules/Accounts/views/view.list.php on line 4

Trouble Tickets:
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CasesViewList has a deprecated constructor in /home/crmlocally/public_html/custom/modules/Cases/views/view.list.php on line 8

Warning: require_once(custom/modules/Cases/CasesListViewSmarty.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crmlocally/public_html/custom/modules/Cases/views/view.list.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘custom/modules/Cases/CasesListViewSmarty.php’ (include_path=’/home/crmlocally/public_html:/home/crmlocally/public_html/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home/crmlocally/public_html/include/…:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/crmlocally/public_html/custom/modules/Cases/views/view.list.php on line 6

I assume “Trouble Tickets” is a name you created for some module (Cases?)

It seems like you have some broken customizations. Did you do them yourself, or can you call the person who did, to check them?

Also, what are your versions of PHP and SuiteCRM?