A little Guidance ( idea ) what can be done in this kind of scenario ?

i have added a link in search form of leads modules on click of that link it trigger a action subscriber

var newLoc = 'index.php?module=Leads&action=subscriber';
document.location.href= newLoc;

and i have action subscriber in my costume controller which will give me the list view with status=’ converted ’ as shown pic which i have define in

view.sub.php

but when i click on navigation and the off set value is 31-50

after that if i got to navigation bar and again come to leads view.list.php is comeing but off set values remain same ?? any one

have idea how to reset off_set value of pagination on page load ???

Hi there,

So what is the issue? Is the function not being actioned? Can you provide some more screen shots?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will ,

its calling the subscriber action and its giving me the list properly as per condition (record 1-20 default )

the problem here is when i click on pagination button its again triggering the view.list.php with record ( 21- 40 default )

i think its the cause is SUGAR.ajaxUI.submitForm(this.form); its triggering the this.form as list

do have any idea how to trigger a ajax for particular view page

SUGAR.ajaxUI.submitForm( [ 'view.sub.php ’ ]);

So if i can trigger a ajax from search from its self instead of redirecting it it might solve the problem :dry:

Hi All ,

i found a fix for this problem , and what it dose is will be changing the configuration settings once we click on subscribers and list will generated . some thing like this in view.sbsciber.php

public function listViewProcess()        // genrating listview 
    {
        $this->processSearchForm();
        $this->lv->searchColumns = $this->searchForm->searchColumns;
        if(!$this->headers)
            return;
        if(empty($_REQUEST['search_form_only']) || $_REQUEST['search_form_only'] == false){
            $this->lv->ss->assign("SEARCH",true);
 $this->lv->setup($this->seed, 'include/ListView/ListViewGeneric.tpl', $this->where, $this->params);
 $savedSearchName = empty($_REQUEST['saved_search_select_name']) ? '' : (' - ' . $_REQUEST['saved_search_select_name']);

$configObject = new Configurator();                     // fix 
            $configObject->loadConfig();
            $configObject->config['save_query'] = 'no';
            $configObject->saveConfig();

echo $this->lv->display();
        }
    }

i hope this will helps some one !

Thanks For your time