7.6 Account Module Issue

After the 7.6 upgrade I can’t seem to open any Accounts. On 7.5.1, the same accounts open fine, but after the upgrade I am getting an error. HTTP error log shows:

[Thu Apr 28 11:12:38.149079 2016] [:error] [pid 2548] [client 10.X.X.X:58181] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ViewDetail::ViewDetail() in /var/www/html/crm/custom/modules/Accounts/views/view.detail.php:45\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(249): AccountsViewDetail->AccountsViewDetail()\n#1 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(214): ViewFactory::_buildClass('AccountsViewDet...', Object(Account), Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(78): ViewFactory::_buildFromFile('custom/modules/...', Object(Account), Array, 'detail', 'Accounts')\n#3 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(339): ViewFactory::loadView('detail', 'Accounts', Object(Account), Array, NULL)\n#4 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(295): SugarController->processView()\n#5 /var/www/html/crm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(90): SugarController->execute()\n#6 /var/www/html/crm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()\n#7 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/crm/custom/modules/Accounts/views/view.detail.php on line 45

Is anybody else seeing this?

Not sure if this helps anybody with this, the same accounts open on 7.6Beta1. I upgraded from Beta1 to 7.6 RC and the error started happening.

have you tried doing a quick repair and rebuild?

Andy - I did repair/rebuild and also fixed permissions. Still having the issue.