7.12.x to 7.13.4 robo command line upgrade issue

I had an issue with the command line upgrade (see below). Seems that the script writes to a temp directory:
$CRM-HOME/cache/upgrades/temp/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.12.x-to-7.13.4

But tries to read from a slightly different directory:
$CRM-HOME/cache/upgrades/temp/suitecrm-upgrade-7-12-x-to-7-13-4

It seems to be a matter of the zip file being named differently than the expanded directory name. The upgrade documentation is clear to use the name of the zip file in the robo command, not the name of the expanded directory.

To fix, I created a soft link to the actual directory, and retried the script:

cd cache/upgrades/temp
ln -s SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.12.x-to-7.13.4 suitecrm-upgrade-7-12-x-to-7-13-4

I re-ran the exact same robo command, and this time it worked (finished in 1 minute). BTW, the 7.13.4 release seems very solid so far. Thank you!!!

Here’s the outpu of the first upgrade attempt:

root@suitecrm:/var/www/html/SuiteCRM-7.4.3# ./vendor/bin/robo upgrade:suite suitecrm-upgrade-7-12-x-to-7-13-4.zip upgrade.log . admin
➜  Upgrade SuiteCRM
 [Exec] Running php modules/UpgradeWizard/silentUpgrade.php suitecrm-upgrade-7-12-x-to-7-13-4.zip upgrade.log . admin

***************This Upgrade process may take sometime***************

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(cache/upgrades/temp/suitecrm-upgrade-7-12-x-to-7-13-4
): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/SuiteCRM-7.4.3/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php:197
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/SuiteCRM-7.4.3/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php(197): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct()
#1 /var/www/html/SuiteCRM-7.4.3/modules/UpgradeWizard/silentUpgrade_step1.php(724): commitCopyNewFiles()
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/SuiteCRM-7.4.3/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 197
***************         step1 failed         ***************: 255
***************         silentupgrade failed         ***************: 255
 [Exec]  Exit code 255  Time 17.75s
➜  Upgrade Complete!

Nice find. You should open an Issue for this on Github!

I see you did it already, thanks!

Here is the link for reference: