[7.11.1] Blank page when i want to authorize google account sync

Hello,
When I mant to authorize google account sync I get a blank page whith no error.

So i can’t enable calendar sync.

Thanks

What do you see in your logs at that time?

Hi and thanks for your answer
I have this In suitecrm log

Fri Feb 8 11:29:49 2019 [25884][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: web is not set in the config json
Fri Feb 8 11:29:49 2019 [25884][1][FATAL] backtrace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/modules/Users/GoogleApiKeySaverEntryPoint.php(116): GoogleApiKeySaverEntryPoint->validateConfig(Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/modules/Users/GoogleApiKeySaverEntryPoint.php(97): GoogleApiKeySaverEntryPoint->handleEntryPoint()
#2 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/modules/Users/entryPointSaveGoogleApiKey.php(57): GoogleApiKeySaverEntryPoint->__construct(Object(User), Array, Object(Google_Client), Array)
#3 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(1014): require_once(’/var/www/client…’)
#4 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(465): SugarController->handleEntryPoint()
#5 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process()
#6 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(109): SugarController->execute()
#7 /var/www/clients/client3/web22/web/SugarCE/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#8 {main}

I ran into this issue. The reason was you need to update google API Console to authorize the redirect. Note, an issue I ran into with this is you need a real domain name, not an IP address.

https://www.crm.mydomain.com/index.php?entryPoint=saveGoogleApiKey

take out the crm.mydomain and add you domain. Once you do do that it should authenticate and return you back to the profile page.

This page will be a good reference.

https://docs.suitecrm.com/admin/administration-panel/google-sync/

1 Like