7.10.10 User Detailview -> Security Group Subpanel -> Removing group not working

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m using 7.10.11 and on User Detailview -> Security Group Subpanel -> i want to remove a group from a user. When i click remove and on the popup click ā€œokā€ the window reloads but the security group is still there.

When i go the other way and remove the user inside the group, it works.

I didnā€™t find an error or something in the logs.

Anyone having an idea?

Thank you and best regards

Simon

Do you see any error in your browserā€™s Developer console?

hey pgr,

No thereā€˜s nothing in the browser console. When i remove a user in the groups module, there this littel ā€žprocessing-circleā€œ is showing up. Iā€˜m missing this behavior in the subpanel of the user (when deleting).

I see youā€™ve found the Issue on Github

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/4872

I was also able to reproduce, I tried a quick fix but it didnā€™t work, I am afraid I canā€™t devote more time to this at the moments, sorryā€¦ letā€™s hope it gets picked up on GiutHub.

hey pgr,

this php-warning from the github-post disappeared when i remove the edit-button from the group-subpanel.

The very strange thing is that i tried this at my stage-environment before and there the removing of groups worked when i removed the edit button. But didnā€˜t work at the live-system.

Itā€˜s ok for now as i can still remove the group within the group module. Thanks for your effort!

New Insight on this:

with Chrome Browser: Version 71.0.3578.98 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit): Pressing ā€œDeleteā€ the page reload (after notification) and the group is still there. But opening the Detailview of the user via the listview -> the group is removed.

with Firefox 64.0 (64-Bit) this doesnā€™t work.

Also sometimes after a rebuild, removing a group works like it should be.

Make sure you add these insights in the GitHub issue. Now that the issue is open on GitHub, I think itā€™s better to follow up there, because it is more visible to developers and contributors. Thanks

this fixed my poblem with removing groups on the subpanel:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6674

thanks a lot to pgr for helping!