Where is user theme stored?

HI,
I changed the user theme to suitePImproved and now the display is completely screwed up. I can no longer load the user preferences page (or at least when i do, the save button doesn’t do anything).

How can i change the user theme manually?

Thanks

you can disable the SuitePImproved theme globally in config_override.php

1 Like

Can you try by changing in config.php or config_override.php to
‘default_theme’ => ‘SuiteP’,

1 Like

thank you both, I needed to disable the theme and set the default - back to normal :grin:

i must have done something wrong in trying to fix this… as now i have the word ‘theme’ prefixing every page…

ie. when loading a page i see the word theme temporarily until the page loads, and on all homepage tabs you see the word theme… in the source of every page that’s output i see the word ‘theme’ before the tab.

:-/

can you post the exact full contents of your config_override.php, if that’s what you changed?

Another thing that can be treacherous sometime is when you’re typing something thinking the cursor is in in one window, when in reality it is somewhere else. This can cause a word (like “themes”) to find its way into a PHP file and cause stuff like this.

You might be able to determine where that could be by running a search for most recently modified files in your SuiteCRM installation.

omg, that’s exactly what I did. :upside_down_face:

the word ‘theme’ sitting as the first line in config.php

thank you

1 Like