Where is the From email set when using Quote - Email PDF

Hello!
I need some help - where do you set the From email address/s to be used when someone uses Email PDF from a Quote?
We are having an issue where the From is being overwritten for all users - it shows the user’s From on the Compose screen but when you receive the email or view the sent email against the Contact, it shows a different From address/s.
Thank you!
Vanessa

I’m not sure, but that is probably the system account defined in Admin / Outbound Email. If it is, I don’t think you will be able to change it (I mean, you can change it to something different, but not change it “per user” like you want),

Thank you for replying! I didn’t explain it properly - it seems that the system is replacing the From and sometimes the To email addresses when you use the Email PDF function after the email is sent (it is different in the History than it was in the Compose window). We didn’t change anything that we are aware of. It is using email addresses that belong to other Contacts, even ones in no way related to the Quote Contact. It is a problem and a half! I’m not sure where to start looking at how it changed…

That sounds like a bug, then. What is your version of SuiteCRM?

Thank you thank you for any help!
Version 7.11.18
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Hello - this bug seemed to go away for a while (or maybe nobody noticed) but has resurfaced!
Unrelated email addresses of Contacts are showing in the From field when you look at the sent email, inaddition to the actual sender.
Hoping you can help?
Thanks,
Vanessa