Weird Email client problem

Well, I donā€™t know, we donā€™t have many clues about the problem, and this DB depedency is surprising to me, I donā€™t know how it could be affecting this.

Maybe you can try looking for differences in your logs, comparing when it works and when it doesnā€™t (opening that screen)

Just following up from your other posts.

Just to see if we can narrow this down. Now, it is possible you have a corrupted database table which is affecting email templates (because the nature of email templates is that it stores HTML which then may try to be rendered on screen and then throwing up these styling/functional errors). I do suggest that you export your database again but this time to exclude the email_templates table and see if you put that into a fresh instance (test instance) that it appears to be functional. Then at least we can look at any troubling email templates you are having. Iā€™m assuming there is a number of them?

mysqldump -u USERNAME -pPASSWORD DATABASE --ignore-table=DATABASE.table1 > database.sql

DATABASE = your suitecrmā€™s database
table1 = email_templates

Also, lets see what youā€™re browser is saying. You can usually see any browser errors from the browser console on the problem page. Now depending on what browser you use you may have to navigate to different menus. If on Firefox you can use F12 . Have a look there and see if you have anything like ā€œUnable to load X,YZ fileā€