Web to lead form

I have a web to lead form that has a few fields and 1 custom field created in the studio (leads module). The problem I’m facing is that the custom field does not update in the software when a user submits the web form. The remaining fields are updating fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

What version of SuiteCRM did you try this on?

I tried this on a v7.6.2 instance and the custom fields on the lead populated as expected.

Hi John,

I tried it on v7.6.2 and 7.6.3 but still no luck. It is a custom field using a dropdown list. The field and the dropdown list were both created in the Studio and I have the permissions set to the values in the installation guide.

Thanks

Hi,

Yep, I was able to replicate it with a Custom Dropdown field.

Thanks for finding this & letting us know!

It looks like someone has very recently logged this on github as an issue.
You can track the issue’s progress here: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/1431

If it wasn’t yourself that logged this, please feel free to update this accordingly with any information you have that might help.

1 Like

Hi John,

That post was by me. Shall follow its progress on the Github repository.
Thanks for your reply.

Same issue with customer drop downs and web to lead. Tried the fix however was not able to get save of information to work.

You can track the issue’s progress here: github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/1431

Any help is apprricated