Views and custom Entry points

I am new here in suitecrm, I have created the custom entry point now I want to show this entry point data into a custom module views detail page.

Help me out if anyone has logic regarding this.

Thanks

Have a look at iframe fields.

Here is an example iframe field type, which even passes data as arguments

it not working as per my requirement.

Can you please tell me how can i embed my css and jss scripts for custom entry page

I don’t know “your requirement”, I don’t know what you did, or what happened when you did it… so it’s really not easy to help :confused:

Why not just put the CSS inside the iframe?

On a separate line of inquiry, are you sure you need an entry-point and an iframe? That is used for external stuff, maybe you could do things simpler way with a custom SugarField.

Thanks for being here,

forget all,
just help me that how to add an external js library and external CSS library in my custom file like I have created a custom entry point and when I open it seems the white page with hello world text now I want to style that custom entry point page with external CSS and external js …so how I can add external CDN of CSS and js in that custom entry page.

Just add it to the page like you would in any other page.

i did but not working like

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<script>some external script</script>

</head>
<body>

<h1>helloworld</h1>
<p>This is a paragraph.</p>

</body>
</html>

Your HTML seems pretty broken, those script tags don’t match.

I set it now please check that

Open the SuiteCRM page after it is rendered inside the iframe, and check if your HTML is the same, or if it has been changed.