ver 7.8.7->7.8.8- Quick Create option in Email list presents a single line window after first ...

successful use of Quick Create for Lead - doing many of these - seldom need to do this for contact or account

attached file shows what this looks like

unable to change size of rectangle that appears

I can’t reproduce this in my system. I do have some problems with the Quick Create box appearing below my top menu, but I don’t get this vertical space problem.

Do you have any errors in your logs, or in the browser’s web console?

checking the logs:
sugarcrm.log - nothing
suitecrm.log - nothing

php errors log:
line appears when double-click on email to open it:
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant JSON_LOOSE_TYPE - assumed ‘JSON_LOOSE_TYPE’ in …\ruthvencrm\include\utils.php on line 3915

line appears when Quick Create --> Lead - form appears fully open:
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant JSON_LOOSE_TYPE - assumed ‘JSON_LOOSE_TYPE’ in …\ruthvencrm\include\utils.php on line 3915

oops! cannot see signature so I cancel the form - do not enter anything or save anything - nothing in log

reposition body so signature is visible - Quick Create --> Lead - get one-line window and the next line appears:

web console - the following line appears after one line appears:
This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!

i’ve attached 2 web console screenshots -before the above line appears and after

I’m sorry, I don’t know how to fix this.

Maybe you can try with a different browser, or try some repairs from the Admin / repair page.

this happens with Edge, Firefox, Chrome - all the latest versions - even IE11

the scroll-linked positioning effect seems to be pointing to the issue

the unreachable code after return lines are disquieting – seems to be a javascript issue

You’re right. I’m no good with front-end (javascript, etc) so I won’t go into this issue…

Maybe you can report it on GitHub.

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues