upgrading from Sugarcrm

I cannot understand the instructions to upgrade from SugarCRM CE to Suitecrm. I have a working installation fo Sugarcrm 6.5.23.
The instructions say: ’ For example, download the SuiteCRMPro-Upgrade-6.4.x-to-6.5.0.zipfile to upgrade SuiteCRM Professional from version 6.4.x to 6.5.0. Download the appropriate conversion file to convert to SuiteCRM Professional or SuiteCRM Enterprise. ’ I thought it was only SugarCRM that pro and enterprise versions?
Also if I am in Suitecrm how can I upgrade my sugarcrm database? Perhaps someone has over used find/replace as the text is similar to the one on upgrade in SugarCRM site.
My understanding is that I need to be Sugarcrm and use the Sugar upgrade procedure but upload the cross/garde file instead. Is this correct?

Ignore the word professional, that looks like a error in the docs(I will get this corrected). Just download the appropriate upgrade pack. If you are upgrading from SugarCRM CE download this package.

https://suitecrm.com/component/dropfiles/?task=frontfile.download&id=30

This will upgrade your SugarCRM instance to SuiteCRM, the database upgrade will be handled during the upgrade process.

Also make sure you run your upgrade on a separate instance of your crm and not on your live just in case anything goes wrong.