Upgrade Wizard page is blank

Hello,

currently I have suiteCrm 7.0.2, I have updated from the 7.0.

Today I was working for update from 7.0.2 to 7.1.0, but when I try to enter on the Upgrade Wizard page is totally blank.

I tried to perform Quick Repair and Rebuild, but I can not solve the problem.

Could you please help me to understand how solve this problem?

Regards
Nico

Hi there,

What Server/MySQL/PHP versions are you running? What permissions are set on your SuiteCRM instance?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

• Ubuntu 12.04.3
  • Apache 2.2.22
  • Mysql 5.5.35
  • PHP 5.3.10

About permissions

• SuiteCRM directory 755 www-data:www-data
  • config_override.php 775
  • other directory like cache,upload,custom,data,modules 775

Thanks
Regards
Nico

Hi Nico,

Can you turn on display errors to see what errors are being outputted when you navigate to the Upgrade Wizard page?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

could you please help me to understand how I can : turn on display errors

Thanks
Regards
Nico

Hi Nico,

You need to edit the php.ini file and set display_errors=on, if it is not already set.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

please find below the error.log

[Tue Apr 01 14:49:39 2014] [error] [client 000.000.000.000] File does not exist: /var/www//cache/jsLanguage/UpgradeWizard/en_us.js, referer: http://**//index.php?module=UpgradeW$
[Tue Apr 01 14:50:04 2014] [error] [client 000.000.000.000] File does not exist: /var/www/favicon.ico
[Tue Apr 01 14:51:06 2014] [error] [client 000.000.000.000] File does not exist: /var/www/favicon.ico

Hi Nico,

Please perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild again and execute any changes(scroll to bottom of page).

Please also clear your browser cache and Ctrl+F5 in admin and then attempt to enter the Upgrade Wizard page.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I performed 2 times the procedure you gave me, but without any result, the upgrade wizard page still blank

Regards
Nico

I have had the same problem, ran the Quick Repair & Rebuild, this fixed the problem. However I had to restart the upgrade process after starting the upgrade it initial an it gave an 500 Internal Server Error.

had the same problem. I solved it by setting the memory limit of the apache server to 256 MB in the php.ini. The memory size was to small. Hope that helps u

1 Like

This fixed my upgrade problems. Thanks!