Windows-related issues are notoriously difficult for the core team to work on, the company culture is definitely Linux
If you can investigate a bit more, you might be able to help yourself and diagnose this a bit further…
That value is completely crazy for the function to return. If you can try to understand why the function is returning that, and what are the exact permissions on the file (icacls DOS command might help), it would be great. This could be a PHP bug…
Yeah but this is not a development CRM I have like 15 users and they do everyday work in it Thats also a reason why I am responding pretty slowly here. I always have to work on it at night Btw - thank you @pgr for all your advice.
Soooo, I was finally able to do an update (it only took me a few months although I only worked on it a few times during that time) and here is the sumup for anyone who needs it:
you are on a windows
you are on suitecrm 7.11.13
when you try to update - bad things happen:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type SplFileInfo as array in F:\xampp\htdocs\crm\include\utils\file_utils.php:57
you try to use the upgrade patch (available in suitecrm download)
the patch messes it up even more and you end up with bad file permissions and in the end I proved it wrong. The php file delivered with this suitecrm upgrade patch is wrong and it can’t really check file permissions. It returns a nonsense value of 3320633206.
my solution was this:
I downloaded v. 7.11.14
I found a folder modules/UpgradeWizard
I simply copy / pasted this whole folder to my v 7.11.13 (I replaced the whole modules/UpgradeWizard folder with it) and I did the upgrade