Upgrade to 7.12.3 does not complete

Hi, my upgrade to 7.12.3 stalls right at the end (see attached print-out). The usual behaviour is that it confirms the layouts and then you get the ‘done’ button. It stalls when confirming the layouts.

My questions to you:

• how can I check that the upgrade succeeded (I get the new version in the ‘About’ dialogue)
  • how can I reset the upgrade wizard as it now always goes to the last step in the upgrade process rather than start from new (it knows it got stuck somewhere)

Many thanks

I managed to isolate the problem and am getting the following message in php_errors.php. Any hints would be appreciated!

[07-Feb-2022 12:50:48 UTC] PHP Warning: Class ‘Google_Model’ not found in /var/www/html/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
[07-Feb-2022 12:50:48 UTC] PHP Warning: Class ‘Google_Collection’ not found in /var/www/html/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21
[07-Feb-2022 12:50:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Basic::Basic() in /var/www/html/modules/AM_ProjectHolidays/AM_ProjectHolidays_sugar.php:71
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/modules/AM_ProjectHolidays/AM_ProjectHolidays.php(44): AM_ProjectHolidays_sugar->AM_ProjectHolidays_sugar()
#1 /var/www/html/data/BeanFactory.php(123): AM_ProjectHolidays->AM_ProjectHolidays()
#2 /var/www/html/data/BeanFactory.php(254): BeanFactory::getBean(‘AM_ProjectHolid…’)
#3 /var/www/html/modules/ACL/install_actions.php(52): BeanFactory::newBean(‘AM_ProjectHolid…’)
#4 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php(277): include(’/var/www/html/m…’)
#5 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(823): include_once(’/var/www/html/m…’)
#6 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php(72): SugarView->includeClassicFile(‘modules/Upgrade…’)
#7 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(210): ViewClassic->display()
#8 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(432): SugarView->process()
#9 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Cont in /var/www/html/modules/AM_ProjectHolidays/AM_ProjectHolidays_sugar.php on line 71
[07-Feb-2022 12:50:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Class ‘Google_Service’ not found in /var/www/html/vendor/google/apiclient-services/autoload.php on line 21

Nice work :male_detective:

If you search these forums for the text of your FATAL error, I think you will find a solution, this is a known issue

2 Likes

Thanks. That did the trick indeed. Phew. Have been trying to solve this for about a week (didn’t help that VirginMedia had network issues and corrupted some backups…)

(solution: https://community.suitecrm.com/t/cant-access-admin-area-after-7-6-upgrade/33711/2

1 Like

Can you please tell us you upgrade from which version of SuiteCRM to SuiteCRM-7.12.3?

We’ve upgraded SuiteCRM-7.12.0 to SuiteCRM-7.12.3 and SuiteCRM-7.12.2 to SuiteCRM-7.12.3. In our case Both are upgraded perfectly without any error and also it’s working properly.

Check the upgradeWizard.log file in the SuiteCRM folder for information on unsuccessful SuiteCRM upgrades.

Hi Jessica, I upgraded from 7.11.22 to 7.12.3

Hi,

I had same issue. First upgrade from 7.11.12 to 7.12.2, then upgrade from 7.12.2 to 7.12.3.