I performed the upgrade from SuiteCRM 7.1.4 to 7.2 but upgrade process ended with a set of error message from PHP.
I left all new fields to be added checked along that upgrade. Preflight check is passed without any warning.
From there I gave a shot at existing contacts and projects pages some labels were mlssing (back to the label name and not its value) from what I had with before this upgrade.
Also, the CRM page look is different from the one I can see on the demo from SuiteCRM website. Responsive theme doesn’t look to me as correctly installed.
I restored SuiteCRM (install+database) from before the upgrade and tried a second time to install this upgrade. I got the exact same error message and symptoms afterwards.