Upgrade from 7.11.10 to 7.11.15 - No Next button after system check

I have the 6 backup files.

So I can just leave the patch in module loader? I am asking this because I tried uploading and installing the patch again previously but was not successful.

I guess it is because the patch is already in module loader. But I may want to try installing the patch again in the future.

The patch’s manifest includes this:

'is_uninstallable' => false,

And does not include an uninstall script.

However, if you put back the 6 files, it’s effectively removed. If you need to put the new files in place again, just copy them instead of using the patch.

Alternatively, you could make SuiteCRM “forget” about the patch. I think this is probably just a matter of removing something from upload/upgrades/patch, though I can’t check right now.

I have the same problem . The Next button does not appear although all checks are OK

I just wanted to upgrade from 7.11.13 to 7.11.15 - same problem. Had to restore the files “systemCheck.php” and “preflight.php” from backup to be able to proceed with the upgrade.

Has anybody opened a bug for this?

I did not open a ticket for this. I thought I was the only one having this issue at that time.

Same here with 7.10.9
After loading the Upgrade Patch Module no more Next button.

There are newer posts here in the Forums that point to a couple of solutions on GitHub

1 Like